- Upon EST or OCC of a planet, your team alliance is automatically set if you are a part of one.
- INV <ITEM> command has been added. This will list the stock at each of your bases for a specific item, and will also show you ships in mothballs at imps.
- Projectiles now move faster in starspace (the factor is adjustable). They also enter starspace closer to the sun than ships.
- Ships can no longer consume more fuel than they have when dumping or launching a probe. If the energy requested exceeds the ship's remaining stock, the command will use 2/3 of the remaining stock.
- DUMp command issued without a number will automatically dump whatever it takes to get your ship back to its normalized temperature (1570).
- W & I shortcuts were removed from hotkey mode to avoid confusion. They can still be accessed with the ALT key or from the menu at the top of the screen, or by right clicking in each box respectively.
- Dropping resources on a planet with a trade surplus will auto-recalculate the new limit.
Stellar Emperor Beta testing. Builds may have a short period of working operation. Gameplay should be mostly stable, but is subject to bug fixes and rebalancing.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:39 am
- Location: Eau Claire, WI, USA
The following are changes or new features recently added to the game that will remain permanent (subject to improvements).