Start Charging

THOR

Start Charging

Post by THOR »

I would happily pay 10 bucks a month for the game. Even better, start charging Bitcoin and let the winners get free bitcoins. That would really spice things up :-)

Thor

The Bitcoin Channel http://www.thebitcoinchannel.com/
Cossid
Site Admin

Re: Start Charging

Post by Cossid »

At this point, charging is not even a consideration, as it would hinder growth, which is currently much more important. I don't want to inhibit anybody from joining throughout the early phases, and since I still consider this alpha, I would not charge.

I may consider awarding small prizes for title wins at some point in the future, but not yet at this time.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
THOR

Post by THOR »

Thanks Caleb. Do you maintain a Paypal link for donations?
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

I do not at the moment. Just keep actively playing the game is currently thanks enough in my eyes :)
--Cossid AKA Caleb
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

Caleb send me a current Via Email... i cant get the current Build to Update.. I get that Error I had before... Talon
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

Hey Talon,

I am keeping the alternate download available in this thread.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
beaker
Cadet

Post by beaker »

those of you interested in donating can always send me a check that won't bounce up and knock out the wife... and we can cash it making sure caleb gets his portion of the proceeds :lol: 8-)
Death
Cadet

Post by Death »

At some point you could generate revenue by having a galaxy open where you could pay real money to get resources instantly like a Zynga kind of format. Of course you would have to keep a traditional one open for us old timers that like it the way it always was. Maybe even be able to buy scouting information for x amount of $ per province, and be able to buy ships/figs/guns, etc. Just a thought from my demented mind.