Login...

Stellar Emperor Alpha testing. Builds may have a short period of working operation. Gameplay operations may change drastically from day to day. Feel free to join in the testing.
bishop1

Login...

Post by bishop1 »

Can't login to the game. Is anyone still here? Haven't seen any active posts here.
beaker
Cadet

Re: Login...

Post by beaker »

I keep looking now and then, just make sure to pester willis whenever problems come up, he needs to be reminded now and then ;)
Hetulik
Cadet

Post by Hetulik »

Although i don't post much and am short on time now a days... (2 little ones keeping me busy!) I still try to click on my "SE" shortcut every few days to see if there are any updates. I'm very interested in this project and impressed with the work Caleb has done thus far.

Hetulik
Priea
Cadet

Post by Priea »

I have been checking in as well. I missed that last testing round and hopefully i will be able to catch the next.
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

I haven't had a test war up in quite some time, and new user registration was broken due to a structure change in the new website layout.

I have launched the new website, and have started a test war that will open tonight. Anybody who wishes to test anything out or fly around is welcome to stop by, but don't expect to see any or many other pilots.

I have setup the current test war to auto-catch-up on newly established planets with moderate PM settings, so if you EST a planet 2 weeks in (a planet that has never been est/aba'd), it will instantly be pretty close to where it should be with average PM settings, so you don't have to wait to catch up.

You can grab the current client at http://alpha.stellaremperor.com/Stellar ... mperor.exe
--Cossid AKA Caleb
bishop1

Post by bishop1 »

Outstanding!!
bishop1

Post by bishop1 »

Well, I can login here but no luck playing. Any suggestions?
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

You don't have a game account that I can see yet. You must register separately for the game at the moment at http://alpha.stellaremperor.com
--Cossid AKA Caleb
Priea
Cadet

Post by Priea »

Willis,
Thank you.
This is the first test i have been in and i can see how much hard work you have put into this.
This truly is a labor of love. I for one appreciate it.
Priea
Dave