War 34

Stellar Emperor Alpha testing. Builds may have a short period of working operation. Gameplay operations may change drastically from day to day. Feel free to join in the testing.
Priea
Cadet

War 34

Post by Priea »

Having an issue loading up figs onto a bs. The amount is not right, i only took 100 but it says 1k and when i offloaded them it added another 1k so i had 2k figs on my bs. but that was not true i could not attack with 2k. Bs is only supposed to have 1k figs if i remember correctly.
Cossid
Site Admin

Re: War 34

Post by Cossid »

I have identified a couple issues with max checks, and and error where the requested number was awarded instead of the corrected number which checked max capacity and current stocks.

Please let me know if there are further issues.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
Priea
Cadet

Post by Priea »

Thank you Willis, works perfectly. The orbital and ground attacks work as they used to.
beaker
Cadet

Post by beaker »

Another probably less serious issue here I'm having on this one is the web pm, it has messed up updating a couple times on me so far on 2 of my planets, where it is now not allowing me to update my labor at all(gives me a page saying "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request. "), but 2 of the other planets are just fine, so far whenever I've gone into the game pm menu, it hasn't given me any issues.
beaker
Cadet

Post by beaker »

did I get myself some special figs here??

att
Attack in progress...
7000 fighters leave.
2107 enemy guns destroyed.
-153 fighters returned.

att
ATT: You currently lack the necessary resources to attack.

I always wanted to know how it would be to get a negative amount back... was thinking maybe I could get special treatment :P
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

Well clearly I've decided to implement a pre-existing feature.

But hmm, I'll look into it.

The Web PM issue is now resolved, planets that had blank colony names were throwing an error, but I fixed that.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
beaker
Cadet

Post by beaker »

Well now we know how accurate of a job you're doing in recreating this one then ;)
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

I found the ATT bug, there was a 1% range based on a line curve where if you had less figs than the planet had guns, but were within 1%, it would return negative figs. I just clamped it off so it will properly return 0 in that case now.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

Well, war end kick-out is clearly broken, as is global radio room, I'll look into this.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
Priea
Cadet

Post by Priea »

I was just going to post something about that lol.
See what fun we have !
Priea
Cadet

Post by Priea »

is there a thread where we can go just to upload the latest version of the client?
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

The client will update automatically when I deploy a change to the server. The client checks for a new version upon each startup.

I'll deploy a new client before the start of the next war.
I have the global radio room bug figured out, but it may take me a bit to re-produce the war kick feature.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
beaker
Cadet

Post by beaker »

Knowing how you have things coded... most likely it only happened because I was there :twisted: