Life is good...

Stellar Emperor Alpha testing. Builds may have a short period of working operation. Gameplay operations may change drastically from day to day. Feel free to join in the testing.
bishop
Cadet

Life is good...

Post by bishop »

Glad to see this test going! I checked player names. Hope to catch some of you online soon. It would be great to talk again. Now if only I could remember how to manage the planet stats. A work in progress. :shock:
WarpRat
Cadet

Re: Life is good...

Post by WarpRat »

Hello bishop.
bishop
Cadet

Post by bishop »

Hi warprat!! I haven't looked at this board in a while. Sorry for no reply. I have a question for everyone. I lost a planet yesterday. No big deal but is there a way I can get in touch with that person in private? Just wondering if I can get any tips on planet mgt. from that person. That planet had one of my best hab/met stats but it was also my "problem child" almost the entire time. Just hoping for a bit of advice. Thanks!
Yoda
Cadet

Post by Yoda »

Dear Bishop,

In reply to your forum post of April 29th, the Message Center in SE allows for personal, and I assume private, messages between participants.

I am sorry you lost a planet; frankly I did not even know there was any major combat going on in Alpha War 1, except for a little dust-up between Hetulik and Talon a couple weeks ago. Back in late September of 1999 you flew with us (ship #708176) in PMA (Planetary Management Academy) in a two week war, along with Tafoid, among others. My intent is to reform PMA (as an Association, as opposed to an Academy) as a peaceful alliance if SE continues. (I fervently hope it does).

At any rate, I am always happy to discuss PM issues. I have discovered I have forgotten most of what meagre skills I may have had, so I do not pretend to have any special insights, but I just enjoy discussing it anytime. Please feel free to contact me, if you would care to, in any way you wish.

Sincerely, Yoda