Installer Issues - Alternate Download

Stellar Emperor Beta testing. Builds may have a short period of working operation. Gameplay should be mostly stable, but is subject to bug fixes and rebalancing.
setalon
Cadet

Re: Installer Issues - Alternate Download

Post by setalon »

toyr killing me caleb I can,t log in again... I cant get the latest version again...

same error

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /StellarEmperorClient/SE_0.8.5.1.zip

I cant get the client on my home computer see above error...so no access except for pm..

update link please:)
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

setalon wrote:toyr killing me caleb I can,t log in again... I cant get the latest version again...

same error

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /StellarEmperorClient/SE_0.8.5.1.zip

I cant get the client on my home computer see above error...so no access except for pm..

update link please:)
Bah, I always remember to put the build in place, but I often forget to update the forum post.

It is updated. I'll probably find a different way to do this, but we really need to get that installer issue fixed for you.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

Caleb wrote:I'll probably find a different way to do this, but we really need to get that installer issue fixed for you.
I have changed the link to be a directory structure, so that I don't need to update the forum post each time.
--Cossid AKA Caleb