0.8.9.4/0.8.9.5 Update

Stellar Emperor Beta testing. Builds may have a short period of working operation. Gameplay should be mostly stable, but is subject to bug fixes and rebalancing.
Cossid
Site Admin

0.8.9.4/0.8.9.5 Update

Post by Cossid »

Quick update before the next war, just fixes.

0.8.9.4 Fixes:
  • Chat & Info windows should now properly scroll to the bottom when changing views.
  • Province map no longer opens with no visible range when first opened from radio room.
  • Improved general loading of galaxy message center to not need to scroll through all messages on load.
  • Fix issue where deleting checked messages would sometimes delete unchecked messages.
0.8.9.5 was a server-side patch with no client functionality changes.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
setalon
Cadet

Re: 0.8.9.4/0.8.9.5 Update

Post by setalon »

Umm I cant GET in again..... only showing Version 8.9.4 in the link.... please get 8.9.5 in there.. or I wont be able to start the war on time...
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

Link updated.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
Hetulik
Cadet

Post by Hetulik »

Hi Caleb. I'm still seeing a lot of issues where folks are not able to target missiles with lasers. Also I'm seeing more issues than before where the bottom two text windows are not scrolling properly and I'll be missing conversation that's going on. Probably items you're aware of but thought I'd mention. Also the item last night where my planet dissapeared for 15 seconds as I was trying to fly to it.
Het
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

Text should be better resolved for the next release, but it should be noted, if you scroll away from the bottom, it is supposed to stop auto-scrolling, it won't resume auto-scrolling until you return the scroll the the bottom. However, it will not scroll the the bottom automatically each time you switch between menu/radio/flight.

The projectile targeting I believe I have finally narrowed down. It was trying to highlight two items when only one should have been highlighted (but the right-click menus for the projectiles worked correctly).

As for the star system not updating, I am still not sure what could be causing that. I'm completely unable to reproduce that in any case.
--Cossid AKA Caleb