0.9.0.3 Update

Stellar Emperor Beta testing. Builds may have a short period of working operation. Gameplay should be mostly stable, but is subject to bug fixes and rebalancing.
Cossid
Site Admin

0.9.0.3 Update

Post by Cossid »

Bug Fixes:
  • Fix a bug where death caused by a failed hyper jump would render your account unable to respawn.
  • Fix a couple negative energy issues with Probes and the DUMp command.
  • Fix a bug that slowed your ship down when you failed to jump to hyperspace.
  • Fix HIS command display.
  • Fix team filtering in planet library (now shows whole team, not just leader).
  • SEA now lasts 3 seconds instead of 1, so you can shoot a missile at someone on long range.
  • Prov map once again starts focused on your ship instead of prov 1.
  • Fix a bug where the new message icon may stay present when there are no new messages left.
New Features:
  • Probes now display on province map.
  • Escape key now clears the right panel.
  • Macros now work from province map.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
Hetulik
Cadet

Re: 0.9.0.3 Update

Post by Hetulik »

Hi Caleb. Looks like some great fixes and finds. I had about 5 or 6 crashes last night as I was using the planet library and highlighting groups of stars to color them various colors. Had this happen I believe with and without galaxy/prov maps being open. Not sure if you can see any logs from around 10pm est last night?
Cossid
Site Admin

Re: 0.9.0.3 Update

Post by Cossid »

I have had this happen a few times in the release build, but I have not had it happen in a debug environment, which makes it difficult to track down. Unfortunately, when it happens, the client crashes before it has time to send an error report.
--Cossid AKA Caleb