Stellar Emperor Beta testing. Builds may have a short period of working operation. Gameplay should be mostly stable, but is subject to bug fixes and rebalancing.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:39 am
- Location: Eau Claire, WI, USA
- Fix a bug where stacked commands would process in the player state when they were entered instead of executed.
- DUMp was only using 1/3 of energy if trying to dump more than the ship's fuel capacity, instead of 2/3. Now corrected to 2/3.
- Fix a bug where successfully launching a probe would provide an invalid command message.
- Fix a bug where dropping only the for shields would cause the rear shields to drop and regain.
- Fix Prov map to open to a specifically selected prov.
- Make Menu Window come to focus when changing states (bring it to the front).
- Fix bug where you were unable to destroy your own missile if it was your last one.
- Reset combat timer upon death.
- Fix a bug where switching to a ship with lower ammo capacities would cause double your excess ammo to be docked.
- Improve file saving when removing many colors from Planet Library (hopefully this will resolve the crashing).
- Fix an exception when sorting messages in the message center.
- Planetary Dispatch messages can now be deleted from web.
--Cossid AKA Caleb