A Farewell to SE

Death
Cadet

A Farewell to SE

Post by Death »

Well it has been fun, Im glad I got the chance to play again and help test the game. I was looking forward to helping promote the game and help make it the success that it should be, but I do not at this time feel the same. It was great to see old friends (and enemies), and I wish you all well and hope you enjoy the game for years to come. As much as I have loved this game in the past and still do, I must sadly part with it. If for any reason any of you need to contact me, you can reach me at scott@reliablehomeservices.net. Thanks for the good times (and the bad), it has truly been a blast.

Death
Tafoid
Cadet

Re: A Farewell to SE

Post by Tafoid »

Death wrote:Well it has been fun, Im glad I got the chance to play again and help test the game. I was looking forward to helping promote the game and help make it the success that it should be, but I do not at this time feel the same. It was great to see old friends (and enemies), and I wish you all well and hope you enjoy the game for years to come. As much as I have loved this game in the past and still do, I must sadly part with it. If for any reason any of you need to contact me, you can reach me at scott@reliablehomeservices.net. Thanks for the good times (and the bad), it has truly been a blast.

Death
All of us will miss your dedication and competitiveness you've brought to the community. This game can easily be a real life drain, both physically and mentally and even to the point of affecting relationships to a detriment; even more so if find yourself running a team the feelings of obligation can drive you batty.

Please, take some time but do consider visiting when or if your time and circumstance permits.
You will not be forgotten. I hope you end up joining me over in LOK for a less intense waste of time :)

Scott aka Tafoid
Death
Cadet

Re: A Farewell to SE

Post by Death »

Thanks Taf, I have already sent in my application and am waiting to here back from them. It has become obvious that I am not able to play SE part time, it has interfered with both my work and family life. Although I will miss it dearly I have to get away for many reasons. Hopefully one day I can return and be able to play in a part time role. Bu tif I do it will not be under the Death handle, Death is for all practical purposes dead. :twisted: