ScoutPath+ColorMap *Updated*

Tafoid
Cadet

ScoutPath+ColorMap *Updated*

Post by Tafoid »

I've uploaded for anyone interested in using to assist initial GEO scouting to hopefully save you time. A program I designed takes the Stars.xml file and using the x/y geographical information located there, the program plots a province by province path. Starting the the leftmost star, I simply check all stars in the province for the lowest distance and use this lowest distance star and repeat until all stars in the province are covered. Most of the time it works great but other times it will miss paths which might be longer initially, but reduce overall distance.

The included file "scoutorder.txt" give an overall summery of path, distances and energy consumption by probes. "Colors.xml" is intended to simply be placed in your Stellar Emperor data folder - default location being:
C:\Users\(WindowsUsername)Documents\Stellar Emperor\Data\(ShipNumber)\55 - Beta War 7
This will display all lines in all provinces showing 'paths' and is intended to be used only until GEO is finished. Keep it longer and you might slowly lose your sanity.

Anyway, feel free to leave feedback.
Tafoid
Attachments
BetaWar7_ScoutPath_Color.zip
Colors.XML and scoutpath.txt file for Beta War 7
(67.08 KiB) Downloaded 666 times
Tafoid
Cadet

Re: ScoutPath+ColorMap *Updated*

Post by Tafoid »

*BUMP* Update for BetaWar7