Welcome.

Cossid
Site Admin

Re: Welcome.

Post by Cossid »

Just a reminder, please invite anybody you are still in contact with! I've combed through various lists and archives I had, and sadly had a high bounce rate (expected, it has been about 8 years).
--Cossid AKA Caleb
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

In time people will find it..:)
UnderTaker ~BL~

Post by UnderTaker ~BL~ »

UnderTaker here :D

I have alot of old game files and score lists if they are of any use!
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Whoo, what a ride!!"
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Whats up everyone, this is Jonboy, i played SE years ago and remember names like WaLL (Wolfpack right?) and a lot of the other guys. Right now im entering my senior year at UAlbany. SE was one of the best games i ever played, and still remember to this day the nights of going on and bombing planets with teammates and the mad dash of scouting planets when galaxies would go online. Hopefully we can get that going once again.
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

who can forget JonBoy:)
beaker
Cadet

Post by beaker »

and here I was just thinking of trying harder to forget... :P
sross
Cadet

Post by sross »

jonboy wrote:Whats up everyone, this is Jonboy, i played SE years ago and remember names like WaLL (Wolfpack right?) and a lot of the other guys. Right now im entering my senior year at UAlbany. SE was one of the best games i ever played, and still remember to this day the nights of going on and bombing planets with teammates and the mad dash of scouting planets when galaxies would go online. Hopefully we can get that going once again.
haha
long live wp!

i wonder what zeuss (nick) and outlaw (jeff) are up to, childhood friends i lost touch with after i moved.
DrZeuss

Post by DrZeuss »

Hey everyone. I still miss SE. Would love to see it up and runnin again. I dont know a thing about programmin but I am happy to help test things out!! Good to see some familiar names...brings up the past ya kno? Hope everyone is good!!

~DrZeuss~ Green eggs & WP :)
Nyranger

Post by Nyranger »

Wow hey guys! Its been forever since I last saw an attempt at this I hope we can get it working this time. I was 11 years old when I started playing 21 now and still every single time I am asked "What is the best game of all time" hands down it was SE. Nice too see all of us together again ill keep checking back often. I never would have found this if I had not kept searching google for SE over the years.

Nyranger :D
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

Welcome NY!! Love live the D!!
Nyranger

Post by Nyranger »

Hey Talon :) I was looking for you on allegiance for awhile you had gone inactive about a half a year before I started playing lol. My nick there is Ars0n if you still play(i should be back there soon gotta buy a new throttle/joystick). I still am in disbelief that all of us are still here. I don't think there is one other game that has a community like ours.
Long live D!! and LONG LIVE STELLAR EMPEROR!

Nyranger
shan

Post by shan »

Did any of you all play SE on GEnie? Before or after SE 2?
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

I played all versions:) hey Ny I'm actually in World of Warcraft Currently... My son is starting High school he got me into WOW. it's pretty cool .. Thou nothing wil match up to SE:)
Dakota

Post by Dakota »

Wow lots of old names. Dakota here also playing wow with talon and our kids will look to recruit in time. :D
Cain
Cadet

Post by Cain »

Hello peeps...

Been a while, things were promising
then it crashed...

Lord Cain, Cmdr Cain, Ncc1701A, Battlestar Pegasus... some monickers from back to Genie days..

@Shan, I played Genies steller Emperor in the 1980's text based time...
hulls up to 200, versitability in building ships.... slow planet busters full of cargo space vulnerable to attk... or is that DN an attack type... low Cargo, Huge Fuel Tanks, lots of weapons and Big Missles?

Played also Kesmais internet version, so much dumbed down..

I Played with Telk, quaddafy/kaddaffy, Red Dog, Lady and Was an Original JYD in fact, when It first was created.
Lord Cain on Megawars and GEnie Steller Emperor
Four Time Viceroy of the Galaxy