Reunion Date

setalon
Cadet

Reunion Date

Post by setalon »

Hi guys and gals, I was thinking for next summer (2009), we have a reunion weekend at My house.. let me know if there is a interest and I'll plan ahead... no hotel's you all can crash here like before:) I'm still in Baltimore in the same house. Just post here if there's a interest:) Talon
Cossid
Site Admin

Re: Reunion Date

Post by Cossid »

There is a pretty good possibility I'll be interested, but it would be quite awkward if we don't at least have something to play before then :)
--Cossid AKA Caleb
beaker
Cadet

Post by beaker »

I'm of course willing to head on out that way again, was interesting the first time, but yeah let's have something going too;)
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

Thats why I put it off until the summer 2009 so we havea year to get some up and running somewhat at least:)
Dakota

Post by Dakota »

Well i'll come you are my brother :D
The_Spook
Cadet

Post by The_Spook »

Hey Talon whats up?

You just tell me when and where and I will be there!!

Hey Dakota you still playing that mage game (Cant remember the full name)

The Spook
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

Me and My Bro play WoW now along with our Sons Mine age 14 and his Age 12:) TIme does fly doesn't it:)
The_Spook
Cadet

Post by The_Spook »

OMG time does fly... 2 kids and 2 marriages later I guess so... I would love to see everyone again and new faces too.

I would like to give kudos and salutation to a fallen member of our community. Anyone who remembers OeilNoir, he was a great player and an honorable person. Hail Oeil!! and his guild DEFF!! He was at the CON I went too.

On a lighter note, Talon your house is where I was turned on to Bloody Mary's. ;-)

The Spook
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

We shall never forget OeilNoir!

For those of you who didn't know him, or did but were uninformed, OeilNoir (French for Black Eye, his real name was Jerome Pelletier) was a member of the Stellar Emperor community for many years through Open and Closed beta as well PFP on Gamestorm. We was the founder of the clan DEFF, and was an active programmer, in which for SE he contributed a Galaxy file dumping utility which was the first major ease to scouting. He was also an inspiration in Kon's professional career, guiding him into VB programming as well. He was the founder of the DEFF clan, and was also an avid Diablo player as well.

After a long battle with Leukemia, OeilNoir passed away on Jan 15, 2001.

There is a small page run by his brother in dedicated to Oeil and what he stood for located at http://www.francscoureurs.com/oeilnoir with a information about helping people struggling with Leukemia and his previous activities, including his DEFF website.

Once we're up an going, the dedicated to naming an Imperial base after OeilNoir shall still be realized. He is still a major inspiration for bringing this game back and having his memory honored.

We miss you OeilNoir!
--Cossid AKA Caleb
The_Spook
Cadet

Post by The_Spook »

Well said Willis.

I just thought something should be be said for him. Thank you.

The Spook
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

Hey Spook...you and Taf are always welcome down here..you don;t need a Reunion date to visit you know actually many of you that have already visit me once or twice..the same thing goes... My door is always open:)
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

Well With Megawars III really coming along... I''m thinking about hosting a party at my Home next August.. If you want hotels they are within a mile of my house, if not you can crash here..:) I've four computers networked thruout the house..so we can have some decent fun like last time:) I'll post this in the Megawars Board as well.. if there's enough interest ...August 8th is the date Im thinking... let me know what ya think...Talon
The_Spook
Cadet

Post by The_Spook »

Talon... I will be there. I would love to come visit you guys!!

The Spook
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

Well AUgust 8th is the Date..... a saturday... people can either stay with us...or the comfort Inn about 1/2 mile down the road.. up to you all:) I'll keep reminding people as it gets closer....:)
345420 MAV
Cadet

Post by 345420 MAV »

Spook and Talon of D!! lol how you guys doing dunno if you guys remember me or not I was 345420 Mav MavericK. I definitely remember spook was always fighting him for the warlord title! I thought about trying out EvE online and it reminded me of this game when I read about it. Great to see that you guys are pretty much still keeping in touch. Do you guys remember G-man? I remember we was pals and would team up a lot wonder if he is still around.