SE Galaxy Names?

Cossid
Site Admin

SE Galaxy Names?

Post by Cossid »

I got to thinking, and since I didn't spend much time in the other galaxies, I can no longer remember all the names.

I know there was Andromeda, as well as Milky Way, those were the primaries.

I seem to recall one may have been named Gaia, but am not certain about that, and can't even think of what the fourth could have been, and cannot find anything in documentation anywhere.

Does anybody remember what they all were named?
--Cossid AKA Caleb
Tafoid
Cadet

Re: SE Galaxy Names?

Post by Tafoid »

Gaia, I think, might have been a Imperial Base name - Along with Trantor, Odin and uh... that other one.. :D

I don't think there was a 3rd Universe - Andromeda (4 week) and Milky Way (2 week) were the primary ones
as you mentioned. Of course, memory is a tricky thing.
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

Nope, imp names were Trantor, Odin, Loki, and Fenris. Gaia would have been a glaxy name, and I'm pretty sure there were 4 of them... maybe it was only 3?
--Cossid AKA Caleb
Cossid
Site Admin

Post by Cossid »

For those of you clinging onto the edge of your seats waiting for the answer, it appears I may have stumbled upon it.

In one of Cain's galaxy files, http://archives.stellaremperor.com/file ... s/war4.txt , one of the galaxies is named Hela.

So we have:
Andromeda
Milky Way
Gaia (or Gaea?)
Hela

I was pretty sure there was 4 :P
I really can't remember if Gaia(?) or Hela was the training galaxy however, both were infrequently used.
--Cossid AKA Caleb
setalon
Cadet

Post by setalon »

cool:)
beaker
Cadet

Post by beaker »

Ugh, I know for sure Gaia was the training galaxy, because it was running well atleast open while I was there on gamestorm, it was barely used but it was an option when I went on so I know that was available :)