Ideas For the game

SpaceGhost

Ideas For the game

Post by SpaceGhost »

Okay I had this idea the other day when I saw some people talking about how to get people logged in for more than just PMing their planets and scouting.

I don't know if this is possible, but I think if it is...that it could be really fun and add some excitement to the game.

I was thinking...What if you set up another radio channel to be used for broadcasts by the empire. And periodically there would be broadcasts sent out about different things. Like maybe the Empire is looking for a smuggler and he was last seen in such and such system. Or there is a transport of miners on a ship that is losing life support and desperately requires assistance. There could be several things that require combat and then several things that just require showing up and offering assistance. Now of course this would require a person to be in control of whatever ship is either in distress or running from the empire. And then of course you would have to figure out what kind of rewards you could give out that would make it beneficial for people to participate, but I think if it's doable you should at least give it a try because I think it could be fun.